Today was my lucky day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, here it is without flash.
DSC_0022-1.JPG

With flash
DSC_0023-1.JPG

And just for fun, here's a pic of one of our Oryzias woworae (daisy rice fish). More will be joining the few that are in there. Additional stocking plans include a group of 6 CPO's (already have these).
DSC_0026-1.JPG

Wow...that's so cool! Super jealous!! And I love the mystery plant, very pretty :)

HN1 said:
Finally the big finale.... the drawing for the newly planted tank and the full line of seachem plant products. Drum roll....

I won! :D

Here's what we got....

We're working on it now and will post build pics shortly.

Congrats, that is exciting!!
And I LOVE that DW

Hey SM, that plant looks like Rotala Macrandra! It can get to be VERY pink in high light with lots of iron and CO2. I have some in my tank, it grows in green and once it gets close to the light turns bright pink. Pretty sweet stuff.

Crepe said:
...Jealous. Nice win though. I never win any raffles..except for my iTouch 4. Trade? lol

I've only won a small bottles of Franks Red Hot sauce. Wanna trade? ;)

Corbo said:
Hey SM, that plant looks like Rotala Macrandra! It can get to be VERY pink in high light with lots of iron and CO2. I have some in my tank, it grows in green and once it gets close to the light turns bright pink. Pretty sweet stuff.

It's not rotala m. Leaves are waaay too big.

DragonFish71 said:
Wow congrats!

Great haul you two made off with.

I wish they had these kinds of things out here. :( No one wants to come to Colorado.

That is a really cool win! And nobody wants to come to Utah ether (nobody likes Utah)

Back
Top Bottom