Travis' planted Mbuna tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robert H

Aquarium Advice Activist
Your very own forum member Travis Simonson, is now a published author! He wrote an indepth account of his one of a kind planted Mbuna tank for Wet Thumb Monthly, a digital aquarium plant magazine. Congratulations Travis! It is a great article. You can read it here,

http://monthlymag.aquabotanic.com/

travis simonson said:
Thanks guys :) I think the link requires a subscription though :wink:

Well, if that is the case and if it's no harm or no trouble, I'm sure a large (huge) number of members would love to read an article written by one of our own. If it's anything like the info you post here at AA, it will be a treat!

Did you give those guys exclusive rights to the article or can you give us a peak. I bet not eh??

Oh well big congrats! :D

Yes, you have to subscribe, sorry! If you want to think of this as a plug, then I apologize, but he is one of you guys! It has new articles every month by plant experts and hobbyists. Upcoming articles include work by Diana Walstad who wrote Ecology of the Planted Aquarium, Roger Miller, Steve Hampton, James Hoftiezer who was the grand prize winner of the AGA aquascaping contest last year, and more. Next issue comes out next week.

Somehow, I doubt Travis is the only experienced aquarium plant person in this forum. This forum has an open invitation from me to contribute any articles relating to aquarium plants, or a personal story of your planted tank. If you want to represent Aquarium Advice you can submit any material to me! The Administrator of this forum, (fishfreak I think his name his?) has an open invitation from me to engage any sort of mutual promotion that would benefit this forum and the 3400 members of my forum. Thanks again Travis.

Back
Top Bottom