TT's 40b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a definite challenge but don't think I can do this one without stems...been looking in diff areas for inspiration.
There's always some spider wood that was a little large for the 20L..

sit in silence...

I was just messing with you since stems are like a form of crack with you. I would only do that with a spare 20L or 10g. It's beauty is its simplicity.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Harlequin Rasboras, Threadfin Rainbowfish, Rummynose Tetras, Cheery Barbs, and Marbled Hatchets (if the tank has a top) are some options that I'd recommend.

I was just messing with you since stems are like a form of crack with you. I would only do that with a spare 20L or 10g. It's beauty is its simplicity.
On a side note, I also added some wood with fissidens in the 20L..

Gotcha..there will be fissidens somewhere's in the tank,perhaps on the rock to reduce the chances of it becoming an algae magnet..
Also not planted+ fixture but rather 24/7's for extra $13 or $14 couldn't pass em up(corrected in my first post).

sit in silence...

Good call on the 24/7s. Small price to pay for a dimmer and a 24/7 mode.
Okay, challenge #2: pull this off and you'll be my hero.
O0dZrMT.png

TT since you already have tank(s) with corys why not try a different bottom dweller?? *cough kuhlies cough*

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

O0dZrMT.png

I saw this and just figured this was how he JUST set it up! LOL!:lol:
I'm following and think your 40b will probably as good or better(what a nice looking photo fresh!):cool:

Good call on the 24/7s. Small price to pay for a dimmer and a 24/7 mode.
Okay, challenge #2: pull this off and you'll be my hero.
O0dZrMT.png

Keeping that tank in such condition for more than a few days would be extremely difficult and probably drive the sane crazy

O0dZrMT.png

I saw this and just figured this was how he JUST set it up! LOL!:lol:
I'm following and think your 40b will probably as good or better(what a nice looking photo fresh!):cool:

Honestly it's a bit out of my league Bandit..haha
I've still got some time before it's setup,so a plethora of time to plan.

sit in silence...

I was thinking about this earlier today, but knew I couldn't pull it off. What about an African savannah theme in memory of Mr. Amano? Scarlet bandis as the lions hunting prey in the grass, shrimp as hyenas/raptors, etc...or am I alone in this thought?

Alot of those show tanks are literally set up for an afternoon.. looks pretty awesome either way..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

NP, the edge of the 40s rest directly on the metal ledge around the stand, while each shelf holds 1,000lbs.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Monoculture of Fissidens and a large colony of Ember tetras. Now THAT would be a challenge.
X4hyozv.png

What was your inspiration for this tank idea in your aquascape?
Looks awesome by the way , and what plants did you use for this ?

Clem

What was your inspiration for this tank idea in your aquascape?
Looks awesome by the way , and what plants did you use for this ?

Clem

Nah, sorry, not my tank. It was just a suggestion for the OP. A sarcastic one at that since he is quite successful with a variety of stem plants. Key word being variety.
I do have a few clumps of moss and if I could do a grow out tank for it, it would (hopefully) look like this. I believe this a monoculture of Fissidens fontanus.

Nah, sorry, not my tank. It was just a suggestion for the OP. A sarcastic one at that since he is quite successful with a variety of stem plants. Key word being variety.
I do have a few clumps of moss and if I could do a grow out tank for it, it would (hopefully) look like this. I believe this a monoculture of Fissidens fontanus.

Ohh , I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom