TT's 40b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ey tiger, check him out, not mine but identical, they do everything a bn does (including poop a ton) but look way cooler.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Edit...probably just go wit the bn as I'll most likely move it on once it gets some size...

sit in silence...

Just get dem OTTOS!

Get 6, my 36 was over run when i switched substrate to flourite. I fought it manually for a couple of months. Finally grabbed the ottos when they came back in stock (6 of them). 1 week later, no diatoms. 2 months later, still rockin the ottos with very little diatoms.

Same here.

When I set up my 20 it was overrun with diatoms.

I added 4 otos I think and in a week it was totally gone. Even just a day later it was mostly gone. They're pretty stupid I think; they take a while to find the spots in the corner.

Lil update...
Had some PayPal lingering so decided to roll the dice on the Chihiros Doctor Plant Super to run in the 40b...

sit in silence...

I'll be following the progress here as well! Looks like a nifty little gadget... oh yah.. i hate algae!!!!!

Lil update...
Had some PayPal lingering so decided to roll the dice on the Chihiros Doctor Plant Super to run in the 40b...

sit in silence...

I'm interested to hear what you think about it. I had been considering one.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The other day I added a flying fox and this dude is doin work...wondering if there might be some aggression issues between the fox and a bristlenose pleco,suggestions?

sit in silence...

Im not sure how they'll interact. Hopefully it'll be fine. You watch your tank closely enough I'm sure you'll notice if anything gets testy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Im not sure how they'll interact. Hopefully it'll be fine. You watch your tank closely enough I'm sure you'll notice if anything gets testy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Viewed some videos last nite of them sharing a larger tank with no issues but not recommended for smaller tanks as they both become territorial w/epic battles ensuing...

sit in silence...

I've heard flying fox are kind of dooshy?? The get pretty big too.

I've heard flying fox are kind of dooshy?? The get pretty big too.

Yes they are dooshy! And they do get big somewhat to but I can take em back to the lfs for credit or swap out for a smaller Fox...they do work on hair algae & diatoms though...

sit in silence...

Also after calibrating the nitrate test I come to discover that nitrate levels were bottoming out in side 2 days...

sit in silence...

Also after calibrating the nitrate test I come to discover that nitrate levels were bottoming out in side 2 days...

sit in silence...

:brows:

If I can find it, I should post the photo of my calibration solutions... It's ridiculous.

I was hoping for a video or photo update! How's it looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom