TT's 40b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's either a years worth of soup or aquarium related stuff…

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I've heard of people taking the occasional cup, fork and drink coasters from restaurants, but a table! You, sir, win the prize!

On a real note, what is all that fancy looking stuff? Guessing ferts of some sort?

Jesse

Someone is speciallllllllllll :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I recognized the tile on the table.
Those are Brightwell's line of ferts, right? This will be a special tank.

I recognized the tile on the table.
Those are Brightwell's line of ferts, right? This will be a special tank.

Yes sir! Yes sir! Remains to be seen...scored the table whilst in college in my distant youth!

sit in silence...

I've heard of people taking the occasional cup, fork and drink coasters from restaurants, but a table! You, sir, win the prize!

On a real note, what is all that fancy looking stuff? Guessing ferts of some sort?

Jesse

3-25 lb bags of plant substrate along with the full line of Brightwell's liquid plant supplements..

sit in silence...

For give my ignorance, they're a good company? In either case; awesome man! I saw the video on Youtube from you about an hour or so ago!

For give my ignorance, they're a good company? In either case; awesome man! I saw the video on Youtube from you about an hour or so ago!

We'll be seeing how good they are in the very near future...great customer relations!

sit in silence...

3-25 lb bags of plant substrate along with the full line of Brightwell's liquid plant supplements..

sit in silence...

I noticed the substrate after I asked, I initially thought they were pillows with stickers laying on top lmao. Small screens can be misleading

Jesse

I'm partial to the last 2 pics.

sit in silence...
I'm liking #3!
8gZBJGh.jpg

Possibly the card school influenced the ambiance of the pic?

Their all great tanks,my aim is to set the 40b apart from the rest..
Looking for suggestions for the back of the tank,frosted,painted black or something new perhaps...

sit in silence...

I see a new tank and I want to paint it black, no colors anymore.. except all dem reds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom