TT's 40b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must see a video of this...watch them spawn in there next time lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey TT, you said you were getting neon blue gobies right? Whatever happened to that plan? Sorry if I missed/forgot something.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hey TT, you said you were getting neon blue gobies right? Whatever happened to that plan? Sorry if I missed/forgot something.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

LFS is having a hard time getting them in( cobalt blue goby)...
In other news the left corner behind the hardscape cleared & planted with glosso...

sit in silence...

Off top- TT how bout dem chieeeeeeefs!

On top- how dem blues doing. Is that color only getting stronger in them? I've been asked alot if i injected hormones for that coloring.... Lol. I say no.... Just added some skillz.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Injecting or feeding hormones is cheating... I only find it OK in cases if the hormones to spark breeding in loaches and the likes. Not for unnatural colors.

Injecting or feeding hormones is cheating... I only find it OK in cases if the hormones to spark breeding in loaches and the likes. Not for unnatural colors.

Nah, it's still cheating in loaches. Takes away the sense of achievement considering loaches are basically the lunatic difficulty mode of fish breeding.

Off top- TT how bout dem chieeeeeeefs!

On top- how dem blues doing. Is that color only getting stronger in them? I've been asked alot if i injected hormones for that coloring.... Lol. I say no.... Just added some skillz.

Off topic-
Chiefs looked good man!
What's Macklin's status I wonder?

On topic-
Coloration is 2nd to none!
They were beside themselves this morning when I wrecked the place..haha
Bandit got deez rams rollin like none other!!!
Beautiful fish!
When I feed bloodworms I do so using my planting tongs to target feed them,they're spoiled!
They get dem treats on Sun,Tue&Thursday along with some quality nls pellets,flakes&cobalt mysis flakes...he eats like a beast & she nibbled like the proper lady that she is...lol

sit in silence...

Yo T... Maclins mri came back....
High ankle sprain... May be ready for the pats game... TBD. No acl issue.

Good to hear it was nothing overly serious...dude hasn't been able to catch a break in recent years...

sit in silence...

You're going to need everyone you have chief..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Okoye was a monster.... No doubt. Im not cocky brooks.... I know this is an uphill battle. Buuuut i do remember our last meeting on MNF.... Ya'll got curb stomped.

Okoye was a monster.... No doubt. Im not cocky brooks.... I know this is an uphill battle. Buuuut i do remember our last meeting on MNF.... Ya'll got curb stomped.

Than... we won 6 on a row and got a ??????????? Trophy...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

super-bowl-trophy.jpg

Hmmm... brookster do you see any taintedness? Looks fine to me!

And it has begun...... Alright brooks. Im pullin over this this thread, right here. Me and you gonna go fight in this field right quick........ Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom