Update on planted tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shawmutt

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, I would post pics of my tank, but it seems with all the extra light algea problems happen very quickly. I now have bad bga. I'm getting rid of it with erythromycin, and once it's gone I'll be posting pics. Everything else is fine--I'm getting lots of pearling, lots of growth, and besides being coated with bga that I have to clear off every day, my plants look healthy.

Remember to keep your Phos/Nitra ratio at 1:10 with an adequate CO2 level :wink:

i've never heard rotala indica called indian fern.... then again, i don't pay much attention to common names, too much confusion. i can't wait to see some pics!

i've never heard rotala indica called indian fern.... then again, i don't pay much attention to common names, too much confusion.

It could be incorrect, I found the name on a website while searching for a common name. That's why I always include the scientific names.

from what i found, indian fern is ceratopteris thalictroides... rotala indica does not resemble a fern in any way, shape or form. ok, they're are both plants, but that's about it. i'll see if i can find another name for rotala.

lol...you're right, I did a search on "indian fern" and came up with that. I'm just going to have to have no common name with the rotala

Back
Top Bottom