update pics on my tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiger terror

Aquarium Advice Addict
6g fluval edge planted

ForumRunner_20130912_193923.jpg

10g planted

ForumRunner_20130912_193947.jpg

10g planted(fishless cycling)
Still waiting on the fissidens for the dw...
ForumRunner_20130912_194012.jpg

20g planted

ForumRunner_20130912_194036.jpg

I have one other but lights are currently off...

Last edited:
Thanks a lot,means tons coming from the "Queen of Planted Tanks"..thinking of going with pressurized co2 with the 10g in cycling...any tips?

Yes. DO IT!!! You will see new growth daily on your plants. Its like steroids for plants!!!

Thanks everyone for the positive comments...miss my bigger tanks but with all these smaller tanks it allows me to try different setups.. a few pics of the 75g's&the 36g...

ForumRunner_20130913_062536.jpg

ForumRunner_20130913_062816.jpg

ForumRunner_20130913_062949.jpg

I'd go with the Aquatek paintball regulator.... New Aquatek CO2 Regulator Mini with Integrated Cool Touch Solenoid | eBay. I've heard others talk about it and all seem pretty happy with it.

The queen has spoken! Awesome. I will keep this in mind when I get tired of mixing sugar + water + yeast.

Tiger - that is an awesome display of planted tanks. And I said awesome twice in the same post. Actually, three times. Anyhow, nice job with those tanks. Very Inspiring.

The queen has spoken! Awesome. I will keep this in mind when I get tired of mixing sugar + water + yeast.

Tiger - that is an awesome display of planted tanks. And I said awesome twice in the same post. Actually, three times. Anyhow, nice job with those tanks. Very Inspiring.

Thanks once again...so far not 100% decided on pressurized co2,I've been doing pretty well using glut along with dry ferts..

The problem with the new tank&pressurized co2 I'm using 2 aquatop sponge filters for filtration...soooo too much off gassing...but ill have another 20g that I might try it on...

The problem with the new tank&pressurized co2 I'm using 2 aquatop sponge filters for filtration...soooo too much off gassing...but ill have another 20g that I might try it on...

Looks like you'll be staying on the Glut wagon with me... :brows:

Back
Top Bottom