Used co2 container

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trainer_Ruby_

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Is there anything useful that can be done with the paintball canister? I finished off my first one and hate wasting anything that could have potential

Keep calm and drum on

Recycle it!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm guessing it's a smaller cylinder, one time use deal;)

If it's a paintball tank then it can be refilled no? If it's those little airsoft co2 then I don't think they can be refilled

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The system I use punches a hole in the top of it. Saving them and recycling would probably be the best way to go

Keep calm and drum on

The system I use punches a hole in the top of it. Saving them and recycling would probably be the best way to go

Keep calm and drum on

Ahh gotcha.. Those little guys. If you save up enough of them you could probably come up with some neat DIY project. But other than that the recycling bin is the way to go.

Ahh gotcha.. Those little guys. If you save up enough of them you could probably come up with some neat DIY project. But other than that the recycling bin is the way to go.

Maybe make some cool art? Get a butt load of em together and throw paint on it and Call it "the Flower of Transgression and Compulsion" or some botched name and make a ton off it at auction.

Maybe make some cool art? Get a butt load of em together and throw paint on it and Call it "the Flower of Transgression and Compulsion" or some botched name and make a ton off it at auction.

They would look neat if you drill holes in the non load bearing parts of your stand and use them as embellishment.

They would look neat if you drill holes in the non load bearing parts of your stand and use them as embellishment.

Or that if you don't want to make thousands of dollars :p

I'd personally smash it with a hammer as an artistic embellishment of.the trails and tribulations experienced by high tech tankers... drill a hole.. make.it a necklace or something..

I'd personally smash it with a hammer as an artistic embellishment of.the trails and tribulations experienced by high tech tankers... drill a hole.. make.it a necklace or something..

Or OR you could coat them in something that's aquarium safe and use them for a complete aquascape. You could get some neat designs by gluing them together. Could even paint them all different colors.

Just think.... CO2 canister driftwood.

Back
Top Bottom