Very unusual cloudiness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had that cloudiess in my tank for many weeks, but it went away when I installed the UV filter, so It may have been from a totally diferent source.

Your tank looks awesome, J!

I got home today and now the tank is crystal clear (looks exactly like the 30gal). I will post a new pic as soon as it's dark enough.

Big C said:
Your tank looks awesome, J!

Thanks...did I mention I'm getting dward red gourami's for the 30gal?

sorry to get off subject but how do u like your 404 filter and how are your rams doing. my male is still alive. working on my 3rd week now.

I love the darn thing...the only complaint is how heavy it is (@ 2 gals of water).

Three of the four are doing well. The 4th seems to be content to eat only from the bottom of the tank still...does come out occassionally to swim at about mid-tank and go back into plants.

The good news is, it's day 12. The others were gone in 8 days.

yep, i have one left but that's better then my first time, i am still think about going with bolvain rams. because the male that is left is bullying all the fish in my 40.

that a great planted tank where can i get that pink plant in the middle never seen a plant look like that. how fast does it grow and is it hard to take care of.

I have to be honest zilla. My wife was losing her mind about colors being all green and taking a long time to grow, I gave in and that one and the two on the right are artificial.
They will be removed when the ferns, bolbitis and swords grow out.

Due to my limitations on lighting and not doing CO2, I cannot have the beautiful colored plants (reds, browns, etc.).

Back
Top Bottom