Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Planted Tanks
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-27-2006, 02:25 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to Felf
i am overdue for a PWC (2 weeks) so i could start with that. as for the epsom salt, i have lots my dosing regimen in general has been sloppy because i've been so busy lately so that could be contributing to my problems as well. currently, there is no co2 being injected because i set the ph controller's alarm to a ph of 7 but it's staying at a constant 5.9 so it wont turn on and i dont want it to until i get the parameters to where they should be. my controller came with the 4.0 solution already inside of the electrode's sheath and registered at 4.0 then i calibrated at 7.0 and it was fine so it is calibrated (i was overthinking and dismissing everything with all my excitement). i'll start by testing my ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate levels but i'm pretty sure at least one is definitely high. just been so busy with work and got so excited about getting a tank i've been wanting for 2 years, getting my first coralife fixture, and getting a pressurized co2 setup all within 2 weeks. i dont think i was thinking straight so thank you everyone for bringing me back to reality again or so i hope.

Felf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
co2, light

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com