Walmart plant bulbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
abrahamavelar said:
But some r good like pond if kept under control

Ya but they tend to be difficult to keep down and can lead to calcium depletion in water. I just am not a fan. They look cool and are useful, but I prefer other members for.my clean- up crew.

I cant buy online and petsmart is a extreamly long trip that i dont want to take ......i want more plants but dont know how or where to get them

Crewless said:
I cant buy online and petsmart is a extreamly long trip that i dont want to take ......i want more plants but dont know how or where to get them

My local shop orders stuff for me if I know what I want and he doesn't have it. Ask your lfs. Or drive to the nearest chain shop. The chain shops generally carry more plants. Most local shop owners don't mind special orders though.

joejeff said:
My local shop orders stuff for me if I know what I want and he doesn't have it. Ask your lfs. Or drive to the nearest chain shop. The chain shops generally carry more plants. Most local shop owners don't mind special orders though.

True also look online for any local fish club

Guys my local fish store is like 30-40 miles away and i dont have a car so like i said im stuck between a rock and a hard spot

Gotta watch petsmart though... The dreaded snail... My local petsmart keeps their snails in the plant tank and I often get a breeding population...
Most plants come with snails or eggs. You can do a peroxide dip before adding them to your tank to eliminate them.

siva said:
Most plants come with snails or eggs. You can do a peroxide dip before adding them to your tank to eliminate them.

Peroxide won't hurt plants? Or get transferred to tank and hurt system.

siva said:
Nope just rinse thoroughly after. :)

Awesome tip. So how long in the peroxide? Like q quick dip or a soak? Straight or mixed w water?

1 minute in undiluted. Make sure you get the 3% (the kind normally in our medicine cabinets). :)

Eeeekkk yay i see a little whiteish sprout already in 2of them but one of my fishys keeps going after it o.o

Some fish i got from walmart i cant id him tho o.o

Thats the fishy o.o

Attachments

• image-3931911296.jpg
    image-3931911296.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 86
What do you think of my rock structure?

Attachments

• image-1580918561.jpg
    image-1580918561.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 87
Crewless said:
Thats the fishy o.o

Looks like a comet goldfish. The rock looks cool. Can the fish swim into it? I always strive for that.

Yes theres many hideing places i actualy built the formation on the idea of haveing lots of hideing places

Crewless said:
Yes theres many hideing places i actualy built the formation on the idea of haveing lots of hideing places

Well it sure looks awesome. Nvr wrkd w slate b4. Always use these calcite rocks I have. Constantly rearrange them.

Back
Top Bottom