Wanted-A Little Advice On Plant Care

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if you were in the US and you were in a warmer state i would have offered you some plants. i didnt want to know where your house was or anything.

too late though. i threw them away 2 hours ago

Oh sorry its just i dont want to give away personal information and then get killed of something. And yes i am in the US.

ok. heres what you do. dont do a quick reply. instead click on post reply. right next to where you put smily faces is a paper clip. click on that.
then click on browse and select the picture that you want to upload. once all of your pictures are uploaded you click on the little arrow next to the paper clip and insert the pictures that you have selected.

Ok this is the first 4 pics. It is a little blurry. I can retake them if you want.

Attachments

• WolfFish camra 247.jpg
    WolfFish camra 247.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 70
  • WolfFish camra 249.jpg
    WolfFish camra 249.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 61
  • WolfFish camra 254.jpg
    WolfFish camra 254.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 58
  • WolfFish camra 250.jpg
    WolfFish camra 250.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 56
Ok these are the last ones. One of them is an over view.

Attachments

• WolfFish camra 256.jpg
    WolfFish camra 256.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 60
  • WolfFish camra 251.jpg
    WolfFish camra 251.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 60
  • WolfFish camra 001.jpg
    WolfFish camra 001.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 65
i have more bad news. that plant that's dead nuts in the middle isn't aquatic either. it's dracaena. you can put it in a pot though and grow it that way along with the bamboo.
i cant really see the plants on the right. the plant on the left is eitherr a anubias or a sword. if it's an anubias it will have a little knot like area of the root that the leaves and the roots both grow out of. that is called a rhizome and it shouldnt be buried.

check out this site PlantGeek.net - Plant Guide

OH FAIL! Drat i hate my pet store. And they were 6.99 each too. Dam i hate getting ripped off! I proably could have bought a thousand plants on this site for all the money i spent their! I thought they were real aquatic plants too. In the store they were all under water.

yeah. a lot of the chain stores like petsmart and petco will do the same thing. there arent too many plants that are sold as non aquatics. most of them are on that link i gave you. once you learn those plants you'll be in pretty good shape and you'll know what you're looking for in the stores

ill let you know in a month or so when i trim my plants and ill ship you some for the cost of shipping if you want... none of my plants that i have came from stores, all from people giving me their trimmings

only one i see is the last pic that looks like a crypt. the rest seem to be bog plants.

Thank you and yes my store (i wish i had a better ones) is petco and petland.

Back
Top Bottom