WaterSprite :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ljk09

Aquarium Advice Freak
Someone tell me how pretty it is. My husband just doesn't appreciate plants. He gives me the 'oooohhhh yeahhhh' I say it just like that when I'm not interested in something! Lol

It's growing up so that's pretty cool

Attachments

• image-3449104208.jpg
    image-3449104208.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 178
  • image-3027800547.jpg
    image-3027800547.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 183
I'm no expert on plants but I'm pretty sure that's not water sprite, Frog bit maybe?

Either way all that green looks pretty good to me.

Its not frogbit. Frogbit is completely round like duckweed only larger. Looks good to me btw. Wish i had some for my pond but my goldies wouldn't let it grow anyway.
I feel your pain. My wife doesn't see the beauty in any of my aqua projects either. :eek:h well::)

Can you lift out a couple leaves and snap a couple shots. Can't see exact leaf shape since they are growing so thick and healthy. Some leaves look like they could be wisteria or a thick leaf form of water sprite but need to see a couple leaves out of the mass!

Here's a few pictures I took of it below the surface. I took half of it out and put it in my other 10g. Pretty thick. I don't think it was that thick when I bought it!

Attachments

• image-662815574.jpg
    image-662815574.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 141
  • image-2237420351.jpg
    image-2237420351.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 131
The one leaf dead center in the picture on the right is Pennywort... I have that stuff coming out my ears along our stream bed and in one of the ponds. Yet some of the other leaves don't look right for Pennywort or anything else I can think of.

That dead leaf is coming out of a plant I have attached to some driftwood. It's not really coming out of the 'water sprite'

It sure doesn't look like its ALL water sprite. Some looks like it is but some doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom