What Crypt is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newfound77951

Aquarium Advice Addict
Someone on AA sent it to me, but I forget who sent it, and I don't think they labeled it. It's pretty and starting to grow fast now after settling in from the tank move.

P1030208.JPG

That looks suspiciously like the monster I sent out a while back. It had grown to the top of my 10 gallon and needed more room. If it's the same plant, then I received it as a possible Crypt Willisii which was obviously not possible since it was so huge. Never did figure out what it really was.

Ahh, the fun of Cryptocoryne nomenclature. Maybe I should have done that for my thesis! Oh well, doesn't really matter what it is, it's happy and growing. Under the bright lights it's starting to become more compact. It doesn't look like any crypt I've seen, with the dark leaf veins and serrated edges.

Purrbox, it might be from you but I feel like it was someone else......but I've received so many plants from so many AA members I really have no idea anymore!

Back
Top Bottom