What defficiency is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Florio

Aquarium Advice Freak
The tips of these plants are turning brown. Had them for about a week.

Attachments

• image-2864376502.jpg
    image-2864376502.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2822879524.jpg
    image-2822879524.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 61
I pps pro... All my tests look good but my kh is a little low I think it's at 2.

Do you think my kh is the problem?

I pps pro... All my tests look good but my kh is a little low I think it's at 2.

Do you think my kh is the problem?

Nah idts. Give Rivercats a buzz she's good with these symptoms. My only true plant issue was BBA but I successfully conquered a massive infestation.

Any co2? Looks like thats whats needed

It's definitely not co2 my co2 literally gets trapped under the leafs cause it's all getting blown directly at it. Plus I dose with exel just incase.

Rivercats sent me this pic once, maybe it will help. I'm not good enough at picking which deficiencies are which, but maybe the nitrogen deficiency. What are your parameters before you do your water changes?

Attachments

• image-2070283709.jpg
    image-2070283709.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 59
Rivercats sent me this pic once, maybe it will help. I'm not good enough at picking which deficiencies are which, but maybe the nitrogen deficiency. What are your parameters before you do your water changes?
according to this pic it could be nitrogen deficiency. But I dose that and I only do water changes like once every 2 weeks so I don't see how that's possible.

according to this pic it could be nitrogen deficiency. But I dose that and I only do water changes like once every 2 weeks so I don't see how that's possible.

Its possible if the plants are using more nitrate than the fish produce, what exactly are your water parameters right before you do a water change? I know in my tank if I go with the standard dosing of PPS pro nitrate they will bottom out after a week

Is that cyperus helferi? Looks like a plant transitioning to submerged to emersed to me.
Hmm well it was underwater at the store but several leaves look like they were chopped so you may be right.

Also I cannot remember the name.

Back
Top Bottom