What do you think? Aquascaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patrice

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This is a prototype. Going to transfer in my functional aquarium, the rock and add some sand for a river. What do you think?

ForumRunner_20130719_141836.jpg

Main tank, where the river sand and rock will be. I may get rid of some plants for the right look.

ForumRunner_20130719_141916.jpg

Thanks fishcr8zy, yep that's it. Its now 12 by 12 to 10 of height. And i am selling it. To big lol. Here a update.

ForumRunner_20130720_203052.jpg

Thanks fishcr8zy, yep that's it. Its now 12 by 12 to 10 of height. And i am selling it. To big lol. Here a update.

Wow! It looks a lot better now! Water is just a bit cloudy.
And is the fern one giant plant or multiple plants? 12"x12" is huge! And 10" tall is giant too.

Yep, One plant. The water is cloudy because i move the rock, to create they effect i want. I just hope there no dead spot where the rocks are, and create those stagnant bubble in the gravel that are dangerous.

Yep, One plant. The water is cloudy because i move the rock, to create they effect i want. I just hope there no dead spot where the rocks are, and create those stagnant bubble in the gravel that are dangerous.

It is rare for those pockets to appear in gravel. It usually only appears in sand. And if your really worried about those pockets, get malaysian trumpet snail. They are burrowers that release the gas before it becomes toxic.
That one plants is a giant then!!! Lol
And yeah, I kinda thought you moved something around so that the water is cloudy. ;)

Back
Top Bottom