What do you use for water flow????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patrice

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 30 aquaclear powerheads at the slowest setting in my 30 gallons and it ugly and big and makes a lot of noise in the tanks. Seem to me that they are all to strong for fresh water planted aquarium. Want do you have? (Rio, powerheads,Turbelle,Hydor Koralia, other) and the size of you aquarium.

I have an aquaclear 70 in my 75 gallon planted. It is powerful but my fish love it. They swim back and forth like it's a treadmill. I had a koralia 750. That work great but a leaf got stuck in it overnight and it never quite worked the same after that.

I have a fluval 405 in my tank with the power head. I jus seemed to always have a dead spot in the tank.

I've got a pair of Eheim 2262's and 4 Koralia 1's in my 150g tank. Tons of flow but it keeps the O2 and CO2 Saturation super high.

Craig

ok i have 2 pumps that are very loud they aqua clear 30 170gph to 50 gph work great but the fish are stress from the sound. now i am getting they Koralia Evolution Nano 240, the flow maybe a bit strong, hope i can fix that.

If you what something silent, very small. Get they koralia nano 250, its the smallest one. It built more like a fan.

The way it built is amazing . It say 250 gph, but it not direct aggressive water. So it feel like 100 gph and all they aquarium corners has a bit of flow. Compared koralia to aquaclear 30 and small pump , i would never think that it would be so good. In a other words, you can not compare it, its not the same concept.

It's in a 30 gallons freshwater aquarium and i think i could add the koralia 250 in a 20 gallons to.

Back
Top Bottom