What eats Brush Algae?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's the link to the other SAE post.
SAE in Miami Florida?

There you should find the link to the comparison site.

I'm still looking for SAE in Miami Florida, so if anyone here knows where to get them, please let me know. Thanks. :)

Well I'm still looking for SAE in Miami Florida but no luck as of yet. Been looking for them for the past month or so. I guess I should just get the flag fish. I am in Florida so they should be easy to find here.

I just got a call from my lfs and they said that they received in my shipment of SAE AND Flagfish. I only asked for one type but I'm going to check them out tomorrow. If the SAE's aren't really SAE's I think I'll go with the Flagfish.

Leos- The supplier for my lfs is located in Miami. He received 3 SAE's in this morning. Have you asked the lfs if they can order them? The owner of the lfs said that he contacted his supplier and she said she had quite a few and would ship him however many he wanted.

Fishyfanatic said:
I just got a call from my lfs and they said that they received in my shipment of SAE AND Flagfish. I only asked for one type but I'm going to check them out tomorrow. If the SAE's aren't really SAE's I think I'll go with the Flagfish.

Leos- The supplier for my lfs is located in Miami. He received 3 SAE's in this morning. Have you asked the lfs if they can order them? The owner of the lfs said that he contacted his supplier and she said she had quite a few and would ship him however many he wanted.

Fishyfanatic, I tried but they all said no except for one, but he says he hasn't ordered them because they are too expensive ($100/min, I think) and his supplier can't guarantee that they are true SAE's, so he says he'll wait for them to go down in price before he orders them. He doesn't want to get stuck with false SAE's.

So my hunt for SAE's is a bust. I pretty much have giving up now and I'm going to have to go the chemical route. Figured I'll pull out all my plants and decor and dip them in bleach. I would not like to do this because most of my plants are already established and I don't want to disturb the roots, but it seems like I have no choice. :cry:

Do you think it is possible for you to pm me the info of your lfs's supplier here in Miami? I know he might not be willing to give out this information so it would be nice if you could at least give me your lfs's info such as name, phone#, or even better a website or email address and I'll ask the store owner myself?

Thanks alot for all your help,
Leo

Back
Top Bottom