What is this plant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joefiatoa

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just picked this up from the lfs and haven't seen this before but I instantly had to have it. Anyone have any clue what it is?IMG_0345.JPG

Looks like b.monieri grown emersed. When I zoom in picture kinda fuzzy. Joe google that and check it out.

Looks like b.monieri grown emersed. When I zoom in picture kinda fuzzy. Joe google that and check it out.

I kind of thought that too. It does have that circular petal look but I've never seen it with the purple flowers. And these look almost more like a lilac instead of the full flower that they would otherwise have

Ive seen white and purple

Hmm then it is possible that's what I could be. I've been searching through a bunch of pictures and haven't seen anything like it. I'll have to ask when I go back to the store.

I kind of thought that too. It does have that circular petal look but I've never seen it with the purple flowers. And these look almost more like a lilac instead of the full flower that they would otherwise have
I agree that they look like lilacs. I love them!

Back
Top Bottom