What Lights, What Plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe I will look into the DIY one then.

I am always on ebay looking at fish stuff hahaha so I will look at the co2 stuff you suggested. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a co2 tablet you could drop in once a week or day or something and just be done with it? Lol.

Maybe I will look into the DIY one then.

I am always on ebay looking at fish stuff hahaha so I will look at the co2 stuff you suggested. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a co2 tablet you could drop in once a week or day or something and just be done with it? Lol.

Wish it was that simple. Haha

Hope you don't mind but I'm gonna jump to another subject and say that you need to be careful with the grb because they are really sensitive fish and are not for beginners. I waited 6 to 7 months before even adding one to my 55 because in the beginning of a new tanks life peramiter swing are too common to keep a gbr alive. I'd say wait on them, and don't add them right away

Hope you don't mind but I'm gonna jump to another subject and say that you need to be careful with the grb because they are really sensitive fish and are not for beginners. I waited 6 to 7 months before even adding one to my 55 because in the beginning of a new tanks life peramiter swing are too common to keep a gbr alive. I'd say wait on them, and don't add them right away

Good point denisse.

Back
Top Bottom