!!!what plants!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madchild24

Aquarium Advice Activist
what plants could i put with about 25 tetras? (tetras are in a 60 gal)
what plants would u recommend for anytanke?

most people around here tend to say java moss and java fern.. ive never had any of those. lol, i have some anarchis, rotala indica, amazon swords, a couple of those lily bulbs from walmart (they take a while to grow, but very rewarding) Ive got some dwarf saggitaria, anubias and a banana plant that i just got. All of these are in a 55 gallon tank with "Plant Gro" bulbs, sorry i don't know what the watts are, thats just the brand the LFS suggested. I also have a VERY simple DIY CO2 setup, but honestly, my plants did just as good without it.

This should really be posted in the Planted Tank forum. Have you searched that forum yet for suggestions?

oops sry about putting in wrong spot..
i hav looked around and have some plants i would like too have..
but i real need to know what goes well with tetras!!

I don't think it really matters with tetra's, they don't tear plants up like barbs or something would. And as far as i know, they don't dig around in the gravel.

Post your question over in the planted tanks forum and see what kind of answers you get there as well.

Back
Top Bottom