What plants could this light grow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
According to wpg ( watts per gallon) you are at 1.7 wpg which will grow low to medium light plants with the proper ferts and co2 for some med plants. But I'm not sure how much truth is held in the wpg theory any more due to the barrage of par articles out there this would be a great question for rivercats ( absolute expert ). Don't quote me tho.

Watts per gallon does not work for Led's or other newer lights. That will probably put you in the low light range so you could use Crypts, Vals, Water Sprite, and Wisteria to plant in the substrate. Then Anubia, Java Fern, and Bolbitus for attaching to rocks or DW.

Watts per gallon does not work for Led's or other newer lights. That will probably put you in the low light range so you could use Crypts, Vals, Water Sprite, and Wisteria to plant in the substrate. Then Anubia, Java Fern, and Bolbitus for attaching to rocks or DW.
what can I do to get cheap high lighting then?

Nathenrauch your pm box is full. I've been trying to pm you about the filters and can't post on the classified thread.

what can I do to get cheap high lighting then?

"high" light, your options are limited. You will need a fairly strong LED fixture or 3+ t5ho bulbs. I run a dual t5ho aquatic life fixture on my 55g with great results. That will be approximately the same price and put you in the medium light range.

"high" light, your options are limited. You will need a fairly strong LED fixture or 3+ t5ho bulbs. I run a dual t5ho aquatic life fixture on my 55g with great results. That will be approximately the same price and put you in the medium light range.
I was thinking my own led system from rapid led but idk

Back
Top Bottom