what should I buy for Plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaz

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm looking for what is out there and good for pruning, planting and overall tank and filter maintenance?

kaz said:
I'm looking for what is out there and good for pruning, planting and overall tank and filter maintenance?
as far as... tools? :? or what kind of plants? your post confuses me :oops:

For pruning and planting, I find that the best tools are a nice sharp pair of scissors made from stainless steel, a long pair a of tweezers, and a small pair of tweezers (the kind for removing splinters). The long tweezers are used for the majority of planting, and the small tweezers are used when planting a foreground carpet like HC or Glosso.

For scrubbing the glass, I find that a razor blade and a palm size square of polyfiber work well. The razor blade quickly removes any extra stubborn accumulation while the polyfiber will quickly and gently remove the rest.

For cleaning filters and short tubing I find that that same piece of polyfiber works well. In addition I use an inexpensive toothbrush and a small brush intended for cleaning the nipple of a baby bottle.

Back
Top Bottom