What should I do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another question, What other plants to you recommend for this setup that I havent listed yet?

Tyler

Most crypts are very good for low light, bacopa, java moss and java fern, arachnis are very easy.

In my lowlight tanks, the red dwarf lilies grow very well.

Last summer, I bought two banana plants about four inches high each. One I put in my lowlight tank, the other in the highlight.

The highlight one already outgrow the 30 g cube and is simply humongous.

The lowlight is very green, but pretty much the same size as when I got it.

Thanks! I was looking into the red dwarf lilies, but wasn't sure if they could go in low-light tanks or not. The bananas Im very interested in though :)

Tyler

getting substrate for a 10 gallon tank isn't going to break the bank, so get whatever you want.

Ecocomplete is nice if you can afford it.

It also will cut down on expense later if you decide to get into high light plants (don't be surprised if that bug bites you later...)

It really depends on how much it is going to cost for 10 pounds of it. As right now, I am planning on getting a used tank from my lfs hopefully tomorrow :), but if they dont have any in good to great shape, I will get a brand new one.

Tyler

Ok, Thanks, I just had to make sure :) Here around 12:00 , Im getting my 10 gallon! woot! :D I will post pics.

Tyler

If you can find a two bulb fixture that fits a 10gallon I want to know where. I have looked high and low and cant find one.

Back
Top Bottom