What to plant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried but apparently it wasnt enough lol and ok will do

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So far my plant list is 20 stems (should be about 75% coverage) Frogbit and Salvinia, 2 Lud. Red, 3 wisteria, 6-8 rotala rotundifolia, bacopa carolina, lobilea cardinalis, dwarf hairgrass, anubias nana

Sounds good. Your like should grow all those. Remember root tabs.

Oh yea thanks for the reminder there are so much to think about! Lol and I did pick up some 13watt cfls today 3 pack for $1.49!

I couldn't find any that had k's umm it does say 870 lumens... i don't know anything about lights...

Check the label or the bulb. Anything between 5000k and 10000k. Most CFL bulbs are 2700k. Daylight, or full spectrum are generally between 5k and 6.7k.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What kind of filters do you use in your planted tanks I have a whisper internal power filter and its pushing my frogbit under... is there anyway to prevent this?

ejyja9yn.jpg
9yna6y4a.jpg

Couldn't get my dwarf hairgrass to stop floating so its pinned between flourite substrate and glass will it be ok? If not how do I keep in from floating? Sorry about the foggy water just got done stirring up the flourite

ejyja9yn.jpg
9yna6y4a.jpg

Couldn't get my dwarf hairgrass to stop floating so its pinned between flourite substrate and glass will it be ok? If not how do I keep in from floating? Sorry about the foggy water just got done stirring up the flourite

You could try to secure it with toothpicks. A pair of toothpicks pushed in at opposing angles may help.

Ok ill try my cory cat just managed to dig it up so plan b toothpicks

Back
Top Bottom