What would you do. ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikemc75

Aquarium Advice Activist
This is my tank. What would you add and why ?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395102706.701727.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395102706.701727.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 64
  • ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395102739.356369.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395102739.356369.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 61
  • ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395102756.473671.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395102756.473671.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 53
yeah some taller plants but mostly i would try to hide that wire that goes across the middle. Can you take it to the back corner before going up and over the side?

I agree some taller plants in the back to give some height and hide the tubes in the back. also maybe position the décor more to one side to give more of a focal point.

pretty nice looking tank though.

I just changed from gravel to eco complete. Sunday. Tank has cycled and doing well. Have to do some work on air lines They started floting.

I have some hornwort coming in the mail I don't like the looK of heater and inlets but not shore what plants to get to hide them ?

I've done well with swords. I'll have to look in to what is out there for taller swords.

hmm. that may not quite cut it then. i've never kept swords so someone else might know of one that gets taller. looks like you have anacharis and that would reach the roof. same with cabomba or myrio if you can get a good clump of any of those going.

I don't know The Names of all the plants but I get the ones I like. Most of them do well.

I looked it up. And yes that dose really well in my tank. But I can't remember where I got it. Lol

Sorry for the distraction, but I was still singing the song in my head when I saw that post...
I like your natural color theme in your tank and would agree that once the airlines and equip are hidden it will be banging.

Thank you. Will clean up this weekend. Wanted tank to clear and then finish the details.

Back
Top Bottom