What's wrong with this plant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I just checked it out at GLA and WC are not a problem. I am definitely getting this stuff.
Thanks.

Yes you cango 2 weeks and be fine but you will still need to do pwc's to replace minerals the fish and plants need when your ready to get the ferts shoot me a pm and ill tell you what you need to get and how to mix them.

Is EI method the one that requires frequent water changes? Also are these ferts are dozed in a liquid form correct? So they are in the water column absorbed by plants through the leaves correct?

EI requires a 50% weekly waterchange to "reset" parameters. I prefer EI to PPS-Pro.

Yes you cango 2 weeks and be fine but you will still need to do pwc's to replace minerals the fish and plants need when your ready to get the ferts shoot me a pm and ill tell you what you need to get and how to mix them.

Cool thanks, I already ordered the Pro

EI requires a 50% weekly waterchange to "reset" parameters. I prefer EI to PPS-Pro.

I didn't even look at the EI because of the frequent water changes. I am not home all the time and the tank is 100g

Cool you should get an extra bottle so you can mix Tue nitrate and phosphate seperatley and unless your waters dkh is 4 or lower you don't really need the mgso4

Back
Top Bottom