Where to buy lights?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any recommendation for a carpet plant that grows well in low light?

(edit for spelling)Sagittaria subulata, Marsilea spp. I have a strain of Marsilea Minuta that grows very very tiny. Don't have much of it atm though. And it was a fortune. a 2x2 square cost me 10 bucks.

Any idea where online I can buy these? Sweetaquatics have all of the aforementioned grass sold-out.

Call some LFS or Aquabid (guaranteed to have both). My LFS has a never ending supply of DHG, Parva, Lilaepolis Brasiliensis and E. Tennellus so you may just find a good one.

I personally would only buy the crypt or sags online. Stems don't like shipping as much unless they were quality stems before hand (generally not the case with mass farmers).

My LFS doesn't sell plants, I checked with them before. I'll check Aquabid. Thanks!

One more question.. what special things do I have to do to the roots of my plants (i.e. root tabs, rhizomes)?

Rhizomes shouldn't be buried, so you'll need to attach to dw or rocks. Root tabs work and/or you can dose ferts. I think swords are the bigguns that need root nutrients, maybe crypts.

I will need to attach what to DW or rocks? Only java ferns and anubias, right?

Back
Top Bottom