Where to get a drop checker?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PJFISH

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey AA, I tried amazon and very little selection, eBay I don't trust 100%. Any thoughts ?

My favorite ones are at Green Leaf Aquarium. Very good quality and several shapes to choose from. OS,

Yeah I checked there and they seen to have most selection. I also trust their quality, they're just pretty pricey.

I've researched drop checkers and are all the same. Inaccurate and gives all of us a false sense of security. But I have one. Lol. eBay

I've researched drop checkers and are all the same. Inaccurate and gives all of us a false sense of security. But I have one. Lol. eBay

Yeah, I just need a quick reference for my hectic life! So many of them listed on eBay are from Malaysia or Hong Kong and take like 2 weeks to get here! Not sure about that!

I've read the best way to understand co2 dissolution is by watching your ph level each hour of the day especially the hour before co2 kick on and when it shuts off, but who has the time! Good luck in finding the right DC.

Ideally we want ph to increase a whole unit to be sufficient?

The drop checkers are not exactly accurate but it's a heck of a lot better than nothing. After a time you get to know what exact color it is that works with your fish, plants and size tank. The GLA ones are pricey, but are of thicker, stronger glass and note that a good drop checker will last you a life time. OS.

The drop checkers are not exactly accurate but it's a heck of a lot better than nothing. After a time you get to know what exact color it is that works with your fish, plants and size tank. The GLA ones are pricey, but are of thicker, stronger glass and note that a good drop checker will last you a life time. OS.

Thanks for the advice OS, I just ordered the GLA "pearl". I like how it has a reference solution in it as well as the indicator. Let you know how it works!

Back
Top Bottom