Which method of shipping does gregwatson.com use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

exodus

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm getting impatient :D

How long do you think it would take it to get from there to CT if I ordered my goodies at 11AM Saturday morning?

He'll use whatever method of shipping is convienent at the time. He noted on his website that he used UPS, but he actually shipped via FedEx as in my circumstances it would arrive sooner that way.

He used USPS for me (about a week ago), I ordered on a Sunday and had it in hand the following Wednesday. Remember, nothing happens on the weekends so it probably wouldn't ship out until Monday afternoon whether you ordered it on Saturday or Sunday.

and with monday being the day before our largest national holiday...he might not have shipped monday either.

FWIW, I find USPS priority mail to be the most reliable service around, and fairly cheap.

He'll send you a tracking number as soon as it ships out as well (though USPS tracking pretty much sucks, you'll at least know when he sent it).

Had fish arrive VT from CA via FedEx- great! Had fish arrive VT priority mail from Florida and NY.....Great.
Like JRagg said, what with the holiday and all I'd not be upset. Remember that the majority of these folks that sell and ship plants and fish do so to do well at it. I'm sure that your and the product's best interest is @ hand.

Though I guess with email as an instant confab device, they could let you know when they will ship. Every one of my shipping deals has included an email as to when the shipment left.

I'm sure things will work out...patience is a virtue ....[Yeah right!!:^))]

CH

I agree with Malkore, probably not even shipped until Today or Tommorow if you don't have an email.

I also got both of my shipments USPS, sooner than I thought. I think you got delayed by the calander. Just bad timming. I bet your order shipped today and you'll have it friday.

I ordered Sunday at 11 pm and it was on my doorstep today, and it was USPS. I wasn't even expecting it to ship yet!

Back
Top Bottom