Will this attach to DW?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

callylynn

Aquarium Advice Activist
Got all of my plants and my driftwood added to my tank today. I was wondering if the roots of this plant would attach to the DW?

Attachments

• image-2755761239.jpg
    image-2755761239.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 65
  • image-96582333.jpg
    image-96582333.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 58
Got all of my plants and my driftwood added to my tank today. I was wondering if the roots of this plant would attach to the DW?
what plant is it? Some plants such as anubias can attach to drift wood but you most tie it on with thread or elastic it in. This is my anubias for example

image-1243295771.jpg

what plant is it? Some plants such as anubias can attach to drift wood but you most tie it on with thread or elastic it in. This is my anubias for example
don't mind my cloudy water I stirred up the gravel while elasticing the anubias in the draft wood ?

It is Brazilian pennywort
from my research you can either wedge it into a small nook on the dw, or use a few elastics on it and it should grow on it. What I read is that it will wrap around the dw eventually. I wouldn't say for sure but you could always give it a try, I would try if I had the plant! Post pics of what method you try please! Goodluck!

Thank you! Right now it have it kinda wedged up against it. I will try to wrap it around as it starts to grow and see of it will attach. It is a cool looking plant! Would love for it to attach

Back
Top Bottom