Will this increase my light, or be a wash?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep. It's glutaraldehyde which is a fancy carbon molecule that plants can use in leiu of co2. It's the same ingredient that's in excel.

Yep. It's glutaraldehyde which is a fancy carbon molecule that plants can use in leiu of co2. It's the same ingredient that's in excel.

Should using this be stopped if treating for bacterial infection? I read that lower organics will help (along with lower temps, etc) and wondered? I've cut out using it just in case while I make sure the tank is clear but I got the impression it would be ok to use?

Should using this be stopped if treating for bacterial infection? I read that lower organics will help (along with lower temps, etc) and wondered? I've cut out using it just in case while I make sure the tank is clear but I got the impression it would be ok to use?

I couldn't imagine it being a problem. The relative levels of other organics in the tank probably trumps the levels of Glut.

Back
Top Bottom