wood help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

richpowell1989

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi In my tank I have light sand with dark wood n lots of plants. I was wondering do any of you no of any dark wood I can put in my tank I already have dark wood which I bought from maidenhead aquatics ( in UK) but it only comes with plants attached ( java fern or moss) I have bought plenty of it but I want a nice branchy piece to use as a centre peice, but needs to have a dark colour to it cuz I think it looks way better if you stick to the same colour wood anyway I jus wanna no what kinda wood is dark in colour

Cheers rich

Mopani driftwood. It can be found in fish tanks and reptile tanks. You can find it in 2tone colors or darker color.

Yh I don't like the 2 tone peices much I think it looks taky but if I can find some darker lot that wud be gd, can u get it with a branchy effect?

Yh I don't like the 2 tone peices much I think it looks taky but if I can find some darker lot that wud be gd, can u get it with a branchy effect?

Occasionally. More often it shows up as odd-shaped pieces. You just may have to look around. Any good bogwood should suffice. Many LFS's carry both.

Back
Top Bottom