Your favorite/coolest plant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think ludwigia peruensis is a pretty cool plant, its the red one in the pictures, but the corymbosa is still my favorite just because of how well it grows and looks in my tank(the green in the first pic.

Attachments

• image-3841905858.jpg
    image-3841905858.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 79
  • image-1147008144.jpg
    image-1147008144.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 66
Wow that rotala mini butterfly is a beautiful plant lol so I just realized this freshwater has dull plain fish but beautiful plants and saltwater has beautiful colored fish with a lot of ugly plants

Btw I have a 55g tank with two broad leaf amazon swords tall hair grass and narrow leaf amazon sword what with two cat fish and a rambunctious pleco what kind of plants should I get to make it homey for my fish

I think most of the catfish and plecos in the aquarium trade come from South America, so any plants native to SA would be "homey" to them.

I have a lake full of plecs it is just someone obviously put them in

Wow that rotala mini butterfly is a beautiful plant lol so I just realized this freshwater has dull plain fish but beautiful plants and saltwater has beautiful colored fish with a lot of ugly plants

I agree to an extent, there are a fair amount of colorful FW fish. Many cichlids are nicely colored. Discus and apistos are amazing fish. However, I think many people believe that way about FW fish because of over exposure throughout their lives.

Back
Top Bottom