Zero's 36G Abode

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tank looks good. I would not change anything. Plants near the top look ready for a trim. Plant in the middle looks huge but proportional to the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hey man, how's the 36? I've been out of the loop for a looooong time!

You getting these crazy winds down your way? I feel like I'm about to blow into the lake...

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.

Hey man, how's the 36? I've been out of the loop for a looooong time!

You getting these crazy winds down your way? I feel like I'm about to blow into the lake...

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.

36 is holding it down, crazy pogo growth at the moment. Will have to take my machete to it this weekend.

Yeah the winds have been very strong down here, aluminium siding all over the field behind me. Its that time of the year, so its expected! :)

Alright, its a new year... and time for a new look...

In the process of tearing down the 36G and giving a good scrub, w/ a re-org. Pics will follow soon enough.

Well here it is! Very bare but once I deep clean my 40 next week I'll be able to add more in here. Should grow out nice.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1451936738615.jpg
    1451936738615.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 31
  • 1451936747567.jpg
    1451936747567.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 1451936757749.jpg
    1451936757749.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 29
It will grow in no time! Whatcha take on the ranunculus inundatus so far?

sit in silence...

It will grow in no time! Whatcha take on the ranunculus inundatus so far?

sit in silence...

LoL... my take... it likes to grow in a straight line! :D I don't have much room in the 40 for it, between the downi, monte, and AR there is not a lot of space. I am hoping to get some height out of it in the 36 (~20in high), so less par at the bottom.

I also made my fert process a little more efficient.. I normally get about ~2 weeks from my bottles for dosing. Which can get frustrating when it runs out on a wed morning.. So I made bi weekly dosing packets Zip Lock baggies with the correct amount of Macro and Mirco in each (3 Refills worth). So when its a random day during the week, i just funnel the new dose into the dosing bottle add water and shake.. Rinse repeat

Saves time on having to look up my mixes each time at 8AM :) , plus I just got a new pup 2 weeks ago, so my time with futzing in the tank needs to be at a minimum so I can keep an eye on her for the next 3 or so months.

Back
Top Bottom