Ziggy's 10g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok FW guys and gals...I have lots of this little guy running around this tank. Common hitchiker I'm told on plants.

Good? Bad? Doesn't matter???

Not my image btw. Found on the net.

snailj.jpg

So for some updates on the little 10g tank. I took a lot of pics. Those of you who know me from the SW world know I take a lot of pics of my tanks so sit back and enjoy. Look at the plant growth. Good grief!!

002mck.jpg

003hl.jpg

005ev.jpg

007li.jpg

011vo.jpg

Dont know what that is called. i liked the look of it. There is more of it in the back of the tank. The little bit in front there is actually a clipping form the big plant

Here are some updated pictures of the 10g and the plant growth. The tank looks very yellow in these pics but that's just because the camera I'm using isn't very good and I can't adjust the white balance.

193e.jpg

With flash
199ov.jpg

201pg.jpg

205j.jpg

223gc.jpg

220x.jpg

216lh.jpg

Been for ever since I updated this thread. here are a couple shots of the 10 after I moved recently...

011qa.jpg

010fgc.jpg

009fd.jpg

007nso.jpg

006qe.jpg

I'm injecting CO2 from the 54g corner system and dosing a minor bit of ferts for the plants. Not doing a lot in this tank it is more a breeding ground for shrimp and guppies.

Back
Top Bottom