Ziggy's 40b Planted Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks awesome Zig! Looks stunning no matter what you do with pics. I've got small white worms along with hydra in the substrate and hanging out on the glass, they really don't bother me because I know that they occur naturally and are just part of the microorganisms in the tank.

Looks awesome Zig! Looks stunning no matter what you do with pics. I've got small white worms along with hydra in the substrate and hanging out on the glass, they really don't bother me because I know that they occur naturally and are just part of the microorganisms in the tank.

Thanks Nils!

I just like things nice and tidy. With those worms running about in my tank it makes me sad.

I have a few of those small worms too. They bug me, but my tetras seem to love them. Any time I see one, it's not long before a fish eats it. I try to think of them as “free food” for them...not that it helps much.

Oh, and tank is gorgeous. Like always! XD

Hey ziggy love the alternanthera reinekii. Is it normally grown emersed do you no? Mine has been in just short of a week and it looks a bit glum. Wondering if it will pick up.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The Fenbendazole is available as liquid Goat dewormer and easier to dose /calculate and measure than tablets.

I have a REALLY old thread and I treated my shrimp and everything was fine - shrimp and snails were fine with the specific dosage. I got mine from a local sfarm vet supply store but this is the brand
SafeGuard | Revival Animal Health

I have a few of those small worms too. They bug me, but my tetras seem to love them. Any time I see one, it's not long before a fish eats it. I try to think of them as “free food” for them...not that it helps much.

Oh, and tank is gorgeous. Like always! XD

Thanks!

Maybe I can train my tetras to eat them. Hmmmmm

Hey ziggy love the alternanthera reinekii. Is it normally grown emersed do you no? Mine has been in just short of a week and it looks a bit glum. Wondering if it will pick up.

I did not know that at all actually.

I've had it in the tank for a couple months now. It seems to be happy. I have a few leaves that need to be plucked off as they are slightly brown but that is due to shade from the leaves above. I really need to trim them all but I just love the look and don't want to chop them back.

I have pretty intense light and a lot of CO2 in the tank. I imagine this has to do with the success of the plant.

I did not know that at all actually.

I've had it in the tank for a couple months now. It seems to be happy. I have a few leaves that need to be plucked off as they are slightly brown but that is due to shade from the leaves above. I really need to trim them all but I just love the look and don't want to chop them back.

I have pretty intense light and a lot of CO2 in the tank. I imagine this has to do with the success of the plant.

Sorry I was asking if they are grown immersed before they send them out to the LFS. I'm just wondering if mine are acclimating or withering. Guess they need more time.

Sorry I was asking if they are grown immersed before they send them out to the LFS. I'm just wondering if mine are acclimating or withering. Guess they need more time.

I misread your post.

When I received my order they were in vitro so I guess they could have been grown immersed I'm not sure.

It is interesting actually. They tend to stick together all the time.
That's cool. I've read differing reports of them showing agression toward each other, some say they act like tank police and break up other fish agression. I'm deciding whether to add 1 or 2 so this helps. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom