For Sale: $1 plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foster53

Aquarium Advice Addict
Several species available from a small trim. All plants $1 per stem.
Cuphea Anagalloidea
Rotala Indica (true)
Rotala Enie
Limnophila Mini
Limnophila Repens
Rotala Mexicana Goias
Ludwigia Sengalensis
Unknown Green Rotala?
I also have a few stems Blxya Alternifolia at $5 per stem, and Pogo Helferi(Downi) at $1.25 per crown.

Shipping is $8 Insulated shipping $1
I ship on Monday, and Tuesday.
Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
Several species available from a small trim. All plants $1 per stem.
Cuphea Anagalloidea
Rotala Indica (true)
Rotala Enie
Limnophila Mini
Limnophila Repens
Rotala Mexicana Goias
Ludwigia Sengalensis
Unknown Geen Rotala?

Shipping is $8 Insulated shipping $1
I ship on Monday, and Tuesday.
Thanks for looking!!

Would you be able to ship on a different day upon request? If it is being shipped one day, I would need it to be shipped on Wend. :( If so, I am interested in purchasing a few stems of the Rotala Enie, Limnophila Mini and some Ludwigia Sengalensis.

I can ship a different day at your request. I normally ship on Mon. and Tues to avoid the plants setting in the PO over a weekend.

I can ship a different day at your request. I normally ship on Mon. and Tues to avoid the plants setting in the PO over a weekend.

If it was being sent 1 day, Wend would be better for me. If 2 day, Tues is fine. I am out on work calls from Mond-Wend, sometimes Thursday's, so I don't want them sitting outside in the cold.

There is no guaranteed 1day, or overnight with the postal service any more.
I can ship them to be held at the PO for your pick up. That's how I get all my shipments sent. LMK
I added a couple plants to the list.

There is no guaranteed 1day, or overnight with the postal service any more.
I can ship them to be held at the PO for your pick up. That's how I get all my shipments sent. LMK
I added a couple plants to the list.

I guess Tuesday is best then. My boyfriend is home early Thursday morning so if all else fails, he can take it out of the package let it float in the tank. I am thinking maybe 5 of each stem of the three that I stated earlier?

Sounds good. I can ship Tuesday.
Your total is $24 with insulated shipping box.
My PayPal is dave020656@yahoo.com
Please include your name, and complete shipping address, and what your ordering in the paypal notes.
Thank You!!

Received your payment. Thank you. I appreciate your business.
Did you want them held at PO or just sent to your home?

Back
Top Bottom