For Sale or trade: 2 Large Engineer Gobies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smilemadeofsun

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am inheriting a 125 gallon Saltwater setup complete with two large Engineer Gobies and one large Puffer, and I am not quite ready for the care level needed for this tank. I found a good reliable home for the puffer but they don't have room for the Gobies as well without overstocking their tank. I have to double check if my buddy is interested in the live rock or not but I'd be happy to give those as well to a person who knows salt well and will take good care of them. I live in Scappoose, OR which is about 30 mins from Portland. Unfortunately I don't know anything about shipping fish so it would have to be local pick up only. If someone is willing to come pick them up, I am willing to give them for free. I just want them going to someone who is going to take good care of them. Their current owner says they are 10-12" at this point. I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance to check them out.

I unfortunately dont have any room. But i would be very interested in the live rock if you could ship just the rock. I am ndw to the salt game and can use all the rock i can get right now. Let me know how much you would like. If not thanks anyway and gl!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom