For Sale: 40g College Blowout!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bichir Bro

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone, with college soon approaching I am not only in need of money but I no longer can care for my 40gal so I am pretty much giving away some of this stuff. If you want more pictures of anything or have any questions let me know!
~Supplies~
-4 pieces of Texas Holey rock, ranging in sizes XL to M(ish). Perfect for cichlids. Asking $45 for biggest piece, $8 for smallest. May ship if buyer is willing to pay for shipping, and the piece itself can actually be shipped...
-20 approx. escargot shells used for my Lamprologus ocellatus. $5 for all.
-36" Fluval LED light strip, $45 ($162 on Amazon), will ship, buyer may have to pay part of shipping.
-Fluval 406 filter. Seeded media can be included on request if requested promptly. $85, buyer is responsible for shipping cost, including the box I will have to buy.
-Cobalt Neo-therm 200watt heater. $25. Free shipping.
-Eheim Skim 350, $10. Free shipping.
-Aqueon 40gallon breeder tank & Petco Brooklyn style stand, glass top can be included. Tank and stand for local pick up only. Asking $15 for the tank and $10 for the stand.
All payments will be accepted via Pay-pal, if you want to pick some of this up DM me, I will meet in a reasonable, and safe, half way point as well. I need to move this out very quick hence the prices, act fast!

Back
Top Bottom