For Sale: 55, 56, 29g tanks/equipment/driftwood. PU only, Austin TX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rokuzachi

Aquarium Advice FINatic
75$ for everything below. All or nothing. Will have until early next week at the latest, after that it's gone.

56g tank w/ stand, 2x24w t5ho currentusa fixture, Fluval 405 filter
55g tank, no stand, Satellite LED 48-60" light, AC110 filter
29g tank w/ metal petco stand, Hagen Glo t5ho 2x39w fixture, AC15 filter

3x Driftwood from medium to large sizes, small and medium rocks (large driftwood can be seen below in the 55g pic). Can toss the rocks out if you don't want them
Nets, algae scrapers
GLA PPS Pro kit w/ 3 dosing bottles
Hydor Koralia 750hph circulation pump

FtirSUI.jpg

qozrWJI.jpg

I0LQsc5.jpg

yunfYjM.jpg

The 405 or a light may be doable, but I'm not sure how much shipping would cost. I'd expect between 10-20 for UPS or FedEx. What were you looking at?

If no one takes the lot by the end of the weekend I could hold onto something small like that. It's mostly just a matter of time in my situation - moving very soon so not a lot of it to spare.

I'd be interested in lights or filters. I'm defiantly interested in the fluval 405.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If you can ship
It I'm interested in the driftwood!!! I live in ca

[emoji192]Hippo
[emoji216]Snickers, Kevin & Bacon
[emoji226]Grumpy Gills & Tramp + various pals
[emoji196]Webster

Do you still have everything? I am currently in Austin. What is the condition of the 55G and the filters? Very interested!

I was also curious about the condition of the current led? Please let me know as soon as you can. I leave tomorrow. Thanks!

Been a long day, all that's left worth mentioning is the 36" Hagen Glo, the 55g and the biggest piece of driftwood. All three for $45, still for pickup.

wood is roughly 16wx18hx9d
8uo7SgF.jpg

I saw a post, but did not get a contact number?

Back
Top Bottom