Wanted: Anubias Nana petite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heya I have a.nana petite portions about quarter sized for $6 and some small staurogyne repens tissue culture portions for $3 for around 5 little stems/clippings. Shipping in styro lined priority box is $7.50

If you could ship via small flat rate box i will take it. Dont think a styro lined box is necessary atm. Can i see some pics of the anubias?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If i wasnt gonna get star repens i would say to go ahead and use an envelope. Anubias ships really well. I have ordered some on ebay from malaysia that took just under 3 weeks to arrive. There wasnt even one single yellow leaf

I can ship via first class in a well padded bubble mailer for $2.50, or a small flat rate box for $5.

I just don't ship this way with plant orders very often because I guarantee live arrival on them and it's kinda hit and miss especially when the receiver leaves them out in the mailbox all day or its a billion degrees in transit.

Attachments

• 20140815_141321.jpg
    20140815_141321.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 70
Yeah i understand. I wont try to hassle you if i get a doa. I def. know the anubias would be fine in an envelope but not sure about the star repens. What do you think? Also, the anubias nana is gonna go on a small piece of dw in my 4 gal cube. I want to get a few pieces to attach to it. Approx. how long are the rhizomes?

S.repens would probably be ok in a mailer as well as long as the plants dont get too hot or stuck in transit for several days. The portions I got in today are all about the same size ranging from a quarter to a half dollar. Im not really making anything off of these with the pricing they are just left overs from a special order.

Sent from Peabody's rabbit hole.

Ok great. I will take 3 portions of the anubias, and 1 star repens portion. Could you check out my thread on the planted tank section. Its titled pico cube restart. Im also looking for some stem plants that if you have for sale i could possibly add.
Thanks
Will pm for paypal info and shipping address then

Back
Top Bottom