For Sale: Aquarium plants and shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanB80TTS

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have some aquarium plants to sell, all are cuttings from my tanks, I have 8 tanks so I will usually have this stuff available to sell. I try to include an extra plant or two that wasn't chosen with each order for you to try out too.
Stem plants are usually 5" or taller per stem.

Jungle Val - $0.75 per node
Ludwigia repens - $1.50 per stem
Water sprite - $1.00 per stem
Bacopa monnieri (Moneywort) - $2 per stem
Subbwassertang - $4 per golf ball size portion
Java Fern small - $3
Java Fern large - $5
Java Fern lace - $4
Java Moss - $5
Duckweed -$1 (big portion)
Crypt wendtii - $3
Hemianthus micranthemoides (pearlgrass) -$1 for 10 stems

Shrimp
Cherry shrimp (mix grade, sakura and lower) - 10(+1) for $30 shipped

Shipping will be USPS priority.
For plants shipping will be $7
Will ship on Mondays and Tuesday's to the 48 contiguous states.
Payments via PayPal only.

Some of my plants are grown with CO2 injection and may take time to adjust to new conditions.
Snails are also present in my tanks, so treat accordingly.

Hey Dan, how many stems of water sprite and ludwigia repens do you have available?

Hey Dan, how many stems of water sprite and ludwigia repens do you have available?

I don't have exact numbers but I have plenty of Water sprite and a decent amount of Ludwigia between the regular and narrow leaf variants.

Just PM me with what kind of amount you are looking for and I can make sure I have what you need.

Sending you a PM

Sent from my SM-N920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hoping to have a snail free plant line within the next few months, emersed grown plants meaning both snail and algae free. First batch being grown will be green crypt wendtii and Cardinal plants, will update here or in new thread when I have them available.
In the mean time I still have whet is listed here with the addition of a few nodes of sag.

Back
Top Bottom