For Sale: Assassin snails for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joefiatoa

Aquarium Advice Regular
My assassin snail breeding has been a huge success. I have plenty of the little guys to send out. Mostly baby's to a few months old. Usually see them going for around $3 a piece regularly so i figure $2 is very reasonable. $2/sin or 6 for $10 plus shipping.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1440856752.393481.jpg

I made the mistake of dropping some(maybe a dozen?) Ramshorns in 3 of my tanks. Presently, I probably have a couple hundred in those tanks. :facepalm:
(Plants sure are pretty though!)

I'm thoroughly addicted to aquariums now and really having a great time, but MAN.... the learning curve is crazy! :banghead:

How much for a couple dozen Assassin's shipped to 75088?

You'll have that. And yes it's very addicting. What size tank do you have

I have 4 in a 75 with mts and they keep the population managed

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 4 in a 75 with mts and they keep the population managed

Suprisingly, I have MTS in all of my tanks and rarely ever see one. I know they're there, but they only really do their thing at night.
The ramshorns are what's exploding in 3 of my tanks. I drop some sinkers in for the fish and within minutes, there are literally dozens all over the food and the fish can't even get to it. I have gotten in the habit of trying to reach in and scoop the bulk of them out, but it seems never ending. Almost like the more I remove, TWICE as many replace them.

He's hooking me up though. I've got a big batch on the way. I'll continue to try to manually wage war on the ramshorns myself and hope that the Assassins help out.

We'll see.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom