For Sale: Blue Neocardina shrimp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cherokeeluvr

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all! I have 70 light blue shrimp for sale. Here's a picture of one http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k587/Cherokeeluvr/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsbrq9wkix.jpg I'm asking $200 for everything including shipping. That's about $2.50 per shrimp and then shipping costs. This is a great deal! These shrimp look amazing! I would like to sell all at once, but I'm willing to split it up if I can't find anybody to take all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Update: I will separate shrimp into smaller quantities of needed. It will cost $3 per shrimp instead. And you will have to pay for shipping.

I just contacted the seller in Thailand, and he raised shipping cost by $50 for this shipment because they are adults.. So I might not order now. I will see when he gets more babies but since the shrimp are bigger there needs to be more bags which means a bigger box and more weight which means more money. I don't want to be in loss here.. Sorry all

Back
Top Bottom