For Sale: Blyxa japonica

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RadMax8

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've got a ton of Blyxa again. I love this plant! These will come out of a high tech aquarium, but do equally well in my smaller low tech tank.

The price for 10 plants is $20, which includes shipping (usually about $6). I've got a couple groups of 10, so send me a PM!

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.

They're about 3-4 inches tall. Maximum height isn't much over that.

Hey guys, Still have about 2 orders of Blyxa left. These plants are great for many levels of light, and many tech levels as well. Let me know if you are interested!

I don't want any, but having done business with Rad in the past I highly recommend that anyone on the edge go for these. Very good seller and plants are very nice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I would like to second Fish Wrangler and PoppaRyno's comments about seller. I rec'd my plants today and they are beautiful and very healthy! Seller is easy to work with and I will definitely purchase from him again. Thanks, RadMax8.

Thank you

My plants ( a lot) arrived today. In excellent condition. A pleasure to do business with you.
Cheers
Ian:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom