Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > Classifieds
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-06-2016, 10:12 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Bushy-Nose / Bristle-Nose Pleco, Adult Female

I am looking to re-home my pleco. I believe she is an adult female (not 100% sure). She is about 4-5 inches long, over a year old, and quite active (when she's not hiding in the driftwood :P ). I wish I could keep her, but I recently had to take down my large aquarium and so she is staying in a temporary 10g tank that is too small. If you want to take her please have at least a 20g tank.

If you take her I will include a tiny piece of driftwood. You can also have some of my assassin snails. I also have Petco-brand white sand if you want it.

This is my first time trying to sell on this forum but I have experience selling on craigslist, ebay, and the like. Please let me know if you have any questions.

- Asking $10 for the adoption fee, might haggle (they sell for around $20 so I think this is fair?)
- I am located on the southeastern coast of Florida in southern Palm Beach county
- Local pickup only
- Cash only
- MUST sell by Monday, June 13th or I will be donating her to a pet store

(P.S. - No tank is included with this. I do have a 45-gallon tall tank with stand, however I can't let it go for less than $200. Let me know if you happen to be interested.)

Tags
bushy, female, male, nose, plec, pleco

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com