For Sale: Bushy-Nose / Bristle-Nose Pleco, Adult Female

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kitling

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am looking to re-home my pleco. I believe she is an adult female (not 100% sure). She is about 4-5 inches long, over a year old, and quite active (when she's not hiding in the driftwood :p ). I wish I could keep her, but I recently had to take down my large aquarium and so she is staying in a temporary 10g tank that is too small. If you want to take her please have at least a 20g tank.

If you take her I will include a tiny piece of driftwood. You can also have some of my assassin snails. I also have Petco-brand white sand if you want it.

This is my first time trying to sell on this forum but I have experience selling on craigslist, ebay, and the like. Please let me know if you have any questions.

- Asking $10 for the adoption fee, might haggle (they sell for around $20 so I think this is fair?)
- I am located on the southeastern coast of Florida in southern Palm Beach county
- Local pickup only
- Cash only
- MUST sell by Monday, June 13th or I will be donating her to a pet store

(P.S. - No tank is included with this. I do have a 45-gallon tall tank with stand, however I can't let it go for less than $200. Let me know if you happen to be interested.)

QVtMUsQ.jpg

gLR1BBZ.jpg

A7bxwSM.jpg

HSb4F2P.jpg

Back
Top Bottom