For Sale: Ceramic Tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nirbhao

Aquarium Advice Addict
Use this ceramic tree to add some greenery to your tank. It is 5 inches tall and, measuring the longest branches, 8 inches in diameter. The branches have holes for threading monofilament (or fishing line or thread) to attach plants to the tree. You could also use cyanoacrylate adhesives (super glue) on the surface or just tie around the branches.

The tree is hollow with a solid bottom. There are two holes in the trunk. It looks amazing with buce plants.

I'm asking $25 plus shipping. In the US, I can ship via a medium rate flat rate box-- $12.40. Send me a private message about international shipping. Also send me a private message if you are interested in buying.

buce tree by Shine, on Flickr

With some very melted buce--

Because this is only the second tree I've made, I see a lot of room for improvement. I do plan to make more, but I don't have any in the works. Here are the shortcomings, just so that you are not surprised by them--
• Not all of the holes in the branches angle toward the end of the branches, which means that using a needle (even a round quilter's needle) will not work in those holes.
• Flow in the trunk is non-existent, and you will have to clean it manually.
• I would *NOT* recommend this for betta fish, because they are very good at getting through spaces that are too small for them and getting stuck.

I accept payment through PayPal. I will ship on the next business day.

Back
Top Bottom